How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11843
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi iam a british citicen and living in uk and iam maried in

Resolved Question:

hi iam a british citicen and living in uk and iam maried in uk with my partner witch she is from abroud. what do i need to do to get her stay in uk? what are the procedures?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.


Thanks for your question.

If I have provided you with an answer, kindly click ACCEPT.


What Nationality is your Partner?


Many thanks,

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
my partner she is albanian gorani
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.



Your wife will need to make an application for a Spouse Visa in her home country.


The form she needs to complete is called a VAF4A.


In order to submit a successful application she will need to show that you are legally married and that you will be able to support her in the UK without relying on public funds.


Details of the documents that she will need to submit can be found on the following link:


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT :).


Kind regards,

Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.



If I have answered your question, kindly click ACCEPT.


If you do not, I do not get credit for my time.


Many thanks,

INC and 2 other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions