How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My niece has been refused a visa to UK (im a Bristish

Customer Question

My niece has been refused a visa to UK (im a Bristish Cetizen). The mother (my sister) disappeared during a civil war in Sierra leone 1996 and they child has been staying with my Mum. I have been financially responsible for her welfere and upbringing over the years under my mums care. My mum is now old,, retired sick and immobile and can no longer care for the girl - as she needs to be cared for herself.
Main grounds for refusal
Death certificate for her Father.
2. The sponsor has not shown any evidence of Financial support since 1997.
3. You have not demonstrated any regular evidence of contact/Correspondence between you and your Sponsor.
4. There is no evidence to show that you have a close relationship with your Sponsor.
5. You have also not demonstrated that you and your sponsor are related as claimed.
6. That Martha fist her sponsor in 2010
7. The Letter from your sponsor state that your grand Mother has retired and she can no longer care for you. Bar a letter from your sponsor there is no other documentation to support this claim
8. The grand mother has been managing since she retired in2010 to support you.
Please help me with some advice.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question.
If I have provided you with an answer, kindly click ACCEPT.
I assume that she has been granted leave to appeal?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
she has been given 28 days from wednesda yo appeal against the decision.
So what will u advice??
N/B:Already tried section highlights documents im gatthering for the appeal
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.
I would suggest that you file the Notice of Appeal with the appropriate fee and once you have done that, start gathering all of the necessary evidence.
Once you receive a response from the Tribunal you can send all of the documents. These are then sent. To the UKBA also. Sometimes they overturn a decision. If they do not, you still have the appeal and it will then be up to an immigration judge to make a decision.
I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT.
Kind regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
not satisfied,,can i have refund pls