INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

am a student on a student visa to xpire on the 14 april, hav

am a student on a student visa to xpire on the 14 april, hav been studying since 2005, changed my course in 2008 to acca which am stil studying. been to college,but progress wasnt gud.did not pass any paper for the whole of last year.now my college cant help me to renew my visa based on that (no progress).been to another college which they promised to enroll me,but now that college is under investigation with the home office,just got the news today.what shud i do,bcoz i really want to persue and finish my course.can i send my application without a CAS number?.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

If I have provided you with an answer, kindly click ACCEPT.

You will have to find another college. The application that you have submitted, without a CAS Letter will be refused.

The only other option is to return home and submit a fresh application from there.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
but even if i have to find another college, i hav only 1 day left on my visa.do we hav grace period on visa application
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.

No. Unfortunately, there is no grace period. Further, any application you make out of time which is refused, will not attract a right of appeal.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ok,the college that i've been to,is xpecting to receive their results from the home office by the 17th april,and r hoping that it wil go in their favour.meanwhile my visa is xpiring on the 14thapril,so if i send my application now,and the college get the positive feedback,is it possible to cal for my application back and start a fresh application with the cas from this college.(buying time sort of)
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.

There is nothing stopping you doing this, but if you withdraw the application and then submit a new one after 14th April, the new application will be out of time and at the time of the new application you will be an overstated.

As I have answered your original question, kindly click ACCEPT.

Your question will not close and I will be happy to answer any follow up questions.

Many thanks,
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
so if i send now,and then refuse my application,wil i be given any right to appeal,bearing in mind hav been refused visa before this one was based on maintenance funds and dd went in my favour.
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.

This is a new question and although I am happy to answer it for you, before I do, kindly click ACCEPT.

Many thanks,
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.

If you send the application now and it arrives on or before 14th April and it is subsequently refused, you will get the right to appeal.

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,