How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11843
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a student and my course is completed. I may get my course

Resolved Question:

I am a student and my course is completed. I may get my course completion certificate in the 1st week of May, but my visa expiry is on 23rd May. I want to extend my visa by applying for a new course. The reason behind doing this because of the abolishing the PSW. Please reply!
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.


Thanks for your question.

If I have provided you with an answer, kindly click ACCEPT.


There is nothing preventing you from applying for a new Tier 4 Visa provided you have been accepted on a new course and obtained the appropriate CAS Letter.


I would suggest you do this as soon as possible and before your existing visa expires on 23rd May.


To submit a successful application, you must ensure that the course is at the same or a higher level than the course you have just completed.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click ACCEPT.


Kind regards,

INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions