How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK_Lawyer Your Own Question
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2458
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UK_Lawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

iv been married 4 3years to an eea passport holder we live

Customer Question

iv been married 4 3years to an eea passport holder we live in the uk and i have 5 year visa my question is will i be able to work on the yachts with her in europe(working in the yachts chef)for 6 months or do i need a visa and what visa can i apply for thanks
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 5 years ago.

Hi thank you for your question.


As you are a dependent of an EEA national who is exercising his treaty rights in the UK you are able to work in the UK.


Unfortunately any employment undertaken outside of the UK will need to be authorised by the country in which you will be working, so an application to the country will need to be made.


Although undertaking employment will need to be authorised, you should not have a problem entering any country in the EU provided you are accompanied by your spouse.


If you are happy with the question, please click accept.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 5 years ago.



If I have answered your original question. kindly click ACCEPT.


If you do not, I do not get credit for my time.


Many thanks,

Related UK Immigration Law Questions