How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My grandfather worked in British Indian Army before

Customer Question

Hi my grandfather worked in British Indian Army before indipendence of Pakistan and india. He served as a Captain. He was honoured with MBE AND OBI medals. I spent already more than 5 years in Uk. Can i get indefinite remain in uk?, My age is 25 years.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question.
If I have provided you with an answer, kindly click ACCEPT.
What is your existing immigration status?
What nationality are your parents?
Many thanks,

Related UK Immigration Law Questions