How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Awan-Legal Your Own Question
Awan-Legal, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 128
Experience:  Specialist in immigration law with the highest level of accreditation in this area and with many years experience.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Awan-Legal is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi Awal, as i am sponsoring my wife to come to UK, do i need

Resolved Question:

hi Awal, as i am sponsoring my wife to come to UK, do i need to complete any form too, please advise which form should i sent . nb i have written a letter of invitation to my wife
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Awan-Legal replied 5 years ago.

Awan-Legal : Hi
Awan-Legal : No you do not need to complete a separate form - your letter of support is sufficient and documents as advised previously.
Awan-Legal and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you