How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Awan-Legal Your Own Question
Awan-Legal, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 128
Experience:  Specialist in immigration law with the highest level of accreditation in this area and with many years experience.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Awan-Legal is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi Awal, my wife is completing Application to come to UK to

Resolved Question:

hi Awal, my wife is completing Application to come to UK to live with me after our wedding on 17th jan. Just need to know - Type of Visa - Purpose of application - Type of Application , that she need to choose from the drop down options. She is applying fron Vietnam, Hanoi centre. our opinion is - settlement, settlement and wife from the options on the form. i understand that settlement need to be applied for after 2 yrs been living together in uk. '' You can apply for settlement as a husband, wife or civil partner if:
you have completed a period of 2 years in the UK, with a visa or permission to remain here in this category;'' WE JUST WANT TO KNOW THE CORRECT OPTION TO CHOOSE ON THE FORM. we want to live together in UK. please check the online form and advise us. thanks
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Awan-Legal replied 5 years ago.

Awan-Legal : Hi
Awan-Legal : Thank you for requesting me. The online application specifically states I want to: XXXXX XXXXX - I want to settle permanently in the uk not as a citizen.
Awan-Legal : I will complete the rest shortly as my Internet connection is bad. Just bear with me.

type of visa - Settlement?


Purpose of Application- Settlement ?


Type of Application- Wife? just need to know if they are in that order on the application form.

Awan-Legal and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions