UK Immigration Law

Have UK immigration law questions? Get answers now.

whats the students rights if entry clearence officer refuse…

Customer Question
whats the students rights if...
whats the students rights if entry clearence officer refuse the entry on airport?
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
2/29/2012
Solicitor: UK-Justice, Barrister replied 6 years ago
UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister
Thanks for your question. Please remember to click ACCEPT once you get my answer.

Do you have a visa?

What country are you from?
yes i am student visa and coming from pakistan. i am in pakistan at the moment, i heard from lot of peoples that entry cleanrace officer refusing lots of students entry into uk and after detaining them they sending them back to their contries. so i want to know if i come and they detain me then do i have some rights of appeal or not. or what i do that time?
What is the reason given?

i have not came yet but i want to know if they did then what i do?

They must give you a reason.

Then you can appeal.

It would then go before an immigration Judge who would decide whether the reasons were right to refuse.

Please remember to click accept so that I am credited for my time. Thank you.

my question is "WHAT IF I COME TO UK AIRPORT ON STUDENT VISA AND THEY REFUSE MY ENTRY EVEN I HAVE A VALID VISA WHAT I DO THAT TIME" ?

if they will say me that they deporting me without giving me entry to uk then how i go to court?

Then you will be held and sent back on the next available flight.

so they not give me right of appeal?
Yes, but you would be held in a detention centre.

yes they give me right of appeal but held me in detention centre?
Yes.

UK-Justice
UK-Justice, Barrister

Under new uk law for settlement how much income i have to show to sponsor my wife and my British daughter?

can i send 2 months payslips and bank statment with employment letter?

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

hi, i heard supreme court removed salary limit of £18600 for spouse visa on 2nd september 2012...is that true?hi, i heard supreme court removed salary limit of £18600 for spouse visa on 2nd september 2012...is that true?

Solicitor: UK-Justice, Barrister replied 5 years ago
It is not something I heard of - but that is not to say it is not true............

what u heard from court?

As a lawyer you get notified of deicions after they have been published but this can be days to a few months...........

so even supreme court made a decion peoples submiting application under same new law? when home office change his law after court decion?

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?

the changes came on 6th september, what does they say about salary requirment for spouse visa?

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?