How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Alice H Your Own Question
Alice H
Alice H, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2850
Experience:  Partner in national law firm.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Alice H is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am on independant UK visa and I would like to knoq can I

This answer was rated:

I am on independant UK visa and I would like to knoq can I cancle my son (Under 18) depenedant visa?
Thanks for your question. I will try and help you with this.

Are you saying that you do not want your son to join you in the UK?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

No he stays here with me and I will fininsh my contract after a year, i would like to send him to his dad this time, he causes a lot of problems and dismissed from his school so I prefer him to leave before me.

The only way to cancel the visa is to contact UK Border Agency and explain the position to them.

You can write a letter with your son's full name, date of birth and, if you have the details, his passport number and visa number.

The contact details for the immigration service are as follows:

Phone: 0870(NNN) NNN-NNNN

Address: UK Border Agency, Lunar House,XXXXX Croydon, Surrey CR9 2BY


Please remember to click ACCEPT for my answer. I am happy to answer any further questions that you may have.

Alice H and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you