How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Awan-Legal Your Own Question
Awan-Legal, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 128
Experience:  Specialist in immigration law with the highest level of accreditation in this area and with many years experience.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Awan-Legal is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have come to the uk alone and my wife and son had to go back

Customer Question

I have come to the uk alone and my wife and son had to go back to india - I have collected stamped bank statements - unfortunately Barclays had to fax statements to their own branch and stamp them - I also want to ask if I can appeal and submit a new application?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Awan-Legal replied 5 years ago.

Awan-Legal : Hi
Awan-Legal : You ask if you can appeal - is this in relation to your son's visa that we discussed last time?
Awan-Legal : Also, you should get a letter from the bank to confirm that head office sent these by fax but as long as the faxed statements then have an original stamp, you should be fine. To avoid any problems I would suggest getting the bank to post the hard copy statements instead of fax and then get them stamped by the bank.
Awan-Legal : A person who has an appeal pending can make a fresh application for entry clearance in the same or any other category. There is no requirement for a person to withdraw an appeal. If an appellant is subsequently issued an entry clearance, Post must inform the Tribunals Service at: [email protected] The ECO must ensure that a proforma of Withdrawal of Decision is also sent to the Tribunals Service and this appeal will stop. 
Awan-Legal : Please click accept on my answer and thanks for requesting me again.

Related UK Immigration Law Questions