How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK-Justice Your Own Question
UK-Justice, Barrister
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 16193
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UK-Justice is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi I wanna get married to my partner but his not legaly in

Customer Question

hi I wanna get married to my partner but his not legaly in uk. if i go to the register office with him to get the papers ready for the marriadge is that gone be wright think to do without geting him in trouble??
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to click ACCEPT once you get my answer.


You do not need to show your passport status to get married in the UK.

So you can get married without the fear of him being arrested.

Please remember to click accept so that I am credited for my time. Thank you.