How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Awan-Legal Your Own Question
Awan-Legal, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 128
Experience:  Specialist in immigration law with the highest level of accreditation in this area and with many years experience.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Awan-Legal is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi Awan, in trems of documentation of residence - is a mortgate

Resolved Question:

hi Awan, in trems of documentation of residence - is a mortgate statement sufficient or do i need to send proof of purchased property?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Awan-Legal replied 5 years ago.

Awan-Legal : Hi
Awan-Legal : Thank you for the previous accept and
Awan-Legal : requesting me for this answer.
Awan-Legal : A mortgage statement is sufficient as it shows ownership of your house so long as it is in our name obviously.
Awan-Legal : If you have your official copy entries, ie Land Registry Documents then you may submit these as additional but it is really not necessary if you have a mortgage statement.
Awan-Legal : Good luck with the application. Kindly click accept on my answer.

thanks. My wife will submit the application from Vietnam. she will send all her originals docs eg passport, bank stmts etc.i will be sending my originals docs together. Do i need to send my ORIGINAL passport too or just a copy

Awan-Legal and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions