How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 34105
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Have married a man in the Gambia from sierra leone,I have now

Customer Question

Have married a man in the Gambia from sierra leone,I have now cancelled his sponsership visa, and have now left him there,I found out when on hoilday he got a woman pregnant before he came to the uk,they are now saying that the baby is not his.He wants me to re instate his visa so he can back to the uk.How do I stand if I do not bring him back as I am still married to him?Is it better to get him back here for divorce or can I just leave him there and get a divorce after 5yrs.I do not want him comming after any of my money .As this marriage has just been a con
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
You do not have to bring him here to get a divorce and you do not have to wait five years for a divorce.
You can issue a Petition immediately based on his Unreasonable Behaviour
Clare and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions