How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have domestic vise for lost 5 years now time to apploy for

Resolved Question:

i have domestic vise for lost 5 years now time to apploy for indifante vise but my empoly refuse to give to me letter that i work waite him and same informatin in my wages ha give to me by bank and cash in hand now at is big problam cous all solicitors ask me for letter what i do plz halp me
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 5 years ago.

I am happy to deal with your UK immigration law issues.

You may submit payslips or bank account statements to confirm employment over the last 5 years if your employer is refusing to issue you a letter confirming employment. You could also submit official documents such as letters/notices from HMRC in connection with your employment.

This appears in Note 7 of SET (O) Application form:

Hope this helps. Please click on Accept
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hi if i whant to gat my vise the same day in intarviw what guatione the ask me
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 5 years ago.
You can apply using the same day service. They will check that your application is complete and meets the requirements before granting you ILR.

Your original query has been answered. Please click on Accept
UKSolicitorJA and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you