How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK-Justice Your Own Question
UK-Justice, Barrister
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 16193
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UK-Justice is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Good day, My question relates to applying for a Schengen

Customer Question

Good day,
My question relates to applying for a Schengen Visa to travel in the Schengen states.

I am SOuth African, and am married to a British National.
Do I need a Schengen Visa if traveling with my British wife or can I travel with her because she is an EU member (and not get a visa)?

Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to click ACCEPT once you get my answer.


You will need a visa.

You will need a visa in your own right as you do not hold an EU passport.

Please remember to click accept so that I am credited for my time. Thank you.

Related UK Immigration Law Questions