How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Received letter from Home office . What

Customer Question

Hello, Received letter from Home office for Biometric. What will be next after having Bimetric? Does it mean that now application approved for extension and no more document required by Home Office?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 5 years ago.
It does not automatically mean that the application has been aprooved, but if he is successful, he will be issued with a biometric residence permit.

Thank you
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 5 years ago.
After giving biometrics, you just need to wait for the permit to be issued.

See here for more information:

All the best. Please click Accept
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for information but it seems I could not explain my question, My question is; in general if any further document/s are required by Homeoffice then do they send it before sending Biometric Letter?
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 5 years ago.
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying £3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Do we need to pass Life in The UK test for indefinite leave?
Also do we need ESOL as well? I m currently under Tier1 and going to complete 5 years under this visa
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 4 years ago.
please leave feedback first, I iwll be happy to answer your latest questions for free.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.


Just want to know English Language new requirements, if we send new English Language SELT certificate issued by Trinity College and listed on Home Office approved tests website then will it work? The degree taught in English with UK NARIC confirmation was submitted on initial application but now instead of sending them again will it be acceptable if we only send SELT Trinity college B1 CEFR passed test certificate listed on Home office website?

Related UK Immigration Law Questions