How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my mom is a british citizen by naturalisation, i am 32 yrs

Resolved Question:

my mom is a british citizen by naturalisation, i am 32 yrs old living in dubai on a zimbabwe passport. can i apply to live with her in the uk?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 5 years ago.

I am happy to deal with your UK immigration law issues.

I am afraid you would not qualify to live with your mum in the UK as you are over 18 on the basis of her British Citizenship.

You would need to qualify in your own right for a UK visa.

Hope this answers your query. Please click Accept and we may discuss further if need be.
UKSolicitorJA and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you