How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have Polish passport but I have been living in UK since 2000.

Resolved Question:

I have Polish passport but I have been living in UK since 2000. I haven't tried to change my Citizenship yet. What would be the easiest way to get British passport? I have been working legally of course up until a year ago. I am currently stay at home mum. Both of my children have been born in UK (father is Polish). If possible I'd like to have dual Citizenship? Thank you for your help!
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 5 years ago.

I am happy to deal with your UK immigration law issues. Have you taken the life in the UK test?

Thank you
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
No I haven't. I haven't done anything towards getting British Citizenship yet. Are there costs involved? What's the best (easiest/cheapest) route please? Thank you in advance!
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 5 years ago.
Yes, there are costs involved.

You should first study for and take the life in the UK test:

Once you have passed the test, you may apply for naturalisation, the cost is about 750 pounds:

Please click Accept
UKSolicitorJA and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you