How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need some advice what i can do about certain problem to do

Customer Question

I need some advice what i can do about certain problem to do with a man who dishonest, i got involved with he is egyption he had divorce in england and he met me and my children i was going through a divorce to. I did not realise that maybe he should of gone back cause of his divorce anyway we were sort of seeing one another he was in a bedsit, then he went to egypt for one week and aparantly he should of stayed in egypt cause of divorce he came back england. He then told us he had to go back january so he did go back he asked us to do a visit visa for him as my divorce wasnt ready done and wich now think may have been an escape for me. He went back anyway and tried for visit it got refused. Now i look at the refuse at first was blind but things have added up to the refuse he lied i find out he lie. He said he had buisness and there was a document but buisness not running for few years just a documment he lied sayin there was one. He put borrowed money in lump in a bank account no receipts for anything he say all cash in egypt was anwser, he then was wanting to try for fiance visa or for me to go over and marry, thing is another thing has come to light with this man he has a woman in switzerland waiting for him to, so he is he doing anything to get out of egypt what can i do as he using woman not right he has upset me and my children when all time with lies and lies on visit visa.He also claims he can get to go china he is a draud what can i do about him.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 5 years ago.

I am sorry to hear about this.

Please clarify the following:

Where is this man currently?
Does he have a current UK visa?
did you marry him?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
this man is in egypt no not married him
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 5 years ago.
Thank you,

In that case I would suggest that you cut off all ties with him and stop communicating with him.

If he is in Egypt and you in the UK, at least you are far away from him.

If he has obtained a UK visa by fraud or deception, you may inform the UK Border Agency as they have the power to refuse him entry into the UK:

Hope this helps. Please click on Accept

Related UK Immigration Law Questions