How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My marriage has ended after 10weeks, of my wife coming into

Customer Question

My marriage has ended after 10weeks, of my wife coming into uk and now i want to deport her back to pakistan as soon as possible.Thankyou.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 5 years ago.

I am afraid that you cannot deport your wife back to Pakistan.

It is up to the Home Office to curtail her current visa and remove her back to Pakistan. If you have notified them that your marriage has broken down, they should take steps to remove her.

Hope this helps

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 5 years ago.
See this information from the Home Office:

Please click Accept as your query has been answered.