How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7609
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Tom thank you for your help with my previous questions,do you

Resolved Question:

Tom thank you for your help with my previous questions,do you specialize in immigration law?...if so what part of the U.K are you located in?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.



I do practice immigration law in the UK but I'm afraid that it is a conditoin of the site that no private contact is made between customers and experts so could not accept your instructions.

You can find immigration solicitors in your area using the following website search engine:-


Good luck.


Kind regards



Thomas and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions