How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 34131
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi ... I am male from UK. I have an online girlfriend, she

This answer was rated:

Hi ... I am male from UK. I have an online girlfriend, she is Iranian. I want her to come to the UK and marry her. How would I go about making this possible please.
Hi-- As a starting point you will have to meet her - and more than once before you even think about applying for a fiancée visa for her -- Once you can prove your relationship is real and provided you can show that you can support her financially she can apply for a Fiance Visa - details here -- Claire
Clare and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions