How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7620
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear Sir/Madam I am Mir Fawad "waez" origin country Afghanistan

Customer Question

Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mir Fawad "waez" origin country Afghanistan and have residency of UAE with my family and looking to move to UK, can you please advise me how i can move to UK .

Thanks in advance from your kindest cooperation.

Best Regards,
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.



Thanks for your question.

To enable me to answer your question could you please respond to the following:-

  • 1. What job would are you qualified to do in the UK please

Kind regards.


Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.


Are you able to respond to my above post to enable me to answer please?

Kind regards,


Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I am going to start a small business there.
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.



I will be able to answer in a couple of hours.


Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question.I’m afraid it’s not easy for foreign nationals to come to the UK to start a business. If you wished to come here to do this then you would have to apply for and obtain a Tier 2 Entrepreneurs Visa. To be eligible to apply for this you would have to have access personally to £200, 000.00. Please let me know if you have this available and I shall advise you on making an application for this. If you do not have access to significant funds for investment, are not married/in a relationship with a UK national/foreign national or person with ILR then you would have to apply for a Tier 2 Sponsored Skilled Worker visa if you wish to come here to work for a company so that you could raise your children here.This means that you would be looking at applying under the Tier 2 Sponsored Skilled Workers Visa provisions. You will have to see if there is a job that you could do in the UK on the shortage occupation list:- You would have to then secure a job offer from a UK employer who is or would become a licensed sponsor of skilled migrants:- your job is not on this list then this means that you employer would have to apply to become a licensed sponsor of skilled migrants and also confirm to the UKBA that they have carried out a the Resident Labour Market Test. This test is effectively to show that their are no resident/eea national in the locality that can perform your role, though this might be difficult if there are other accounts officers who could do the role.If they are willing to sponsor then you will also have to meet the requisite number of points under the Tier 2 points based system:- will see at the top right hand side there is an option to use their calculator to work out how many points you are eligible for.There is lots of information on Tier 2 Sponsored Skilled Workers visas here:-’s not easy I’m afraid. Good luck.If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. If you do not click accept your money stays with the site and I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question. I will answer your follow up questions you may have. Kind regards,Tom