How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 4312
Experience:  English Solicitor and UK Immigration Law Expert
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello there, Your answer to my immigration query was indeed

This answer was rated:

Hello there,

Your answer to my immigration query was indeed helpful. I have now written to the UKBA to ask that the right application be decided upon. At this stage I have nothing to lose and most importantly I believe it's my right to request that th right application be considered regardless of a right to appeal. I intend to involve my MP if UKBA decides to play deaf hear to my request.

I have another question which this time is in relation to my rights with regard to contributions made over the last 6 years and 8 months towards my retirement pension and any tax credit while I was working. My question is: Would I be entitled to any repayment/refund towards this contribution if I decide to permanently leave the UK and move back to my country? Thanks
Thank you.

Yes, involving your MP is a good idea.

You need to consult the people who administer the pension to find out whether you can get a refund of your pension contributions.

As for tax, you may be eligible to claim a tax refund:

Hope this helps. Please click on Accept
UKSolicitorJA and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions