How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 34105
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi have a partner in other country and I want to bring here

Resolved Question:

Hi have a partner in other country and I want to bring here in the Uk to live together but I have no idea how can I bring and what should I do for process ? Is it recognize from uk family law? if so what kind of visa should I apply ?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
You do not have to be married to her - she could come as your partner if you have lived together for more than two years - but not if you already married to someone else I am afraid,
Clare and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions