How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Awan-Legal Your Own Question
Awan-Legal, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 128
Experience:  Specialist in immigration law with the highest level of accreditation in this area and with many years experience.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Awan-Legal is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

preciso de visto para entar no Reino unido, meu marido tem

This answer was rated:

preciso de visto para entar no Reino unido, meu marido tem dupla cidadania de Polones e também temos uma filha de 4 anos que viajará conosco! No aguardo, desde já muito obrigada!

[mod note: need a visa to enter the UK, my husband has dual citizenship in Poland and also have a 4 year old daughter who is traveling with us! Looking forward, now thank you!]

Awan-Legal : Hi
Awan-Legal : You can obtain a family permit from Brazil beforehand to travel to the UK for six months but this can take up to three months for a decision. If you and your husband are traveling together with your daughter, then you can enter the UK without a separate travel permit. You will need your marriage certificate, your husbands Polish passport, evidence of his work in the UK if he has a job/job offer (if not, you can explain that he will be looking for work but either way you are entitled to an initial right of residence in the UK).
Awan-Legal : The UK immigration authorities are generally aware of the European law which entitles you to do so but if the Immigration authorities in Brazil do not let you enter the flight without a family permit, then you can ask them to contact the UK authorities at the airport you will be entering to confirm that you may enter as above.
Awan-Legal : Please click accept on my answer and let me know if you require any further help. The relevant law is the EEA regulations 2006 and the EU Citizens Directive.
Awan-Legal : You will have an initial right of residence for three month and then can apply for a five year residence permit in the UK if your husband wishes to remain in the UK to work after the three months.
Awan-Legal and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you