How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 34105
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been murried for the last 25 years with a british enginier

Resolved Question:

I have been murried for the last 25 years with a british enginier living abroad , I have to british son , eyes 20 and 24 .
I would like to have the british nationality , how is posible to obtein it , and what is the easy way ?
Without having to buy a property there? .
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
The only way that you can do this is to move to the UK and live here for three years and them make the application.
Clare and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions