How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Senior Partner Your Own Question
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 13326
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Senior Partner is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to sponsor my friends mother to come to the UK from

Customer Question

I want to sponsor my friend's mother to come to the UK from Pakistan on a visitors visa. How can I do this?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 6 years ago.
You need to provide a letter of invitation and a sponsorship letter which should confirm that you will sponsor their visit and provide confirmation of your finances and immigration position. If you are a British National you can just give them your passport number but otherwise you should send copies of you passport and visa/entry clearance. You should provide evidence of means i.e. bank statements pay slips etc.

You will find guidance on the documents on the UKBA website
Senior Partner and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
To whom do I send this information?
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 6 years ago.
you send it to her to submit with her application

I meant to send you the link to the UK?BA website for the documents. see here

She needs ot file for an entry clearance ( visa) in her home country and should submit the letters and supporting docs with it

If you go to the main UKBA website you can find out where to apply