Awan-Legal
Awan-Legal, Solicitor
Experience:  Specialist in immigration law with the highest level of accreditation in this area and with many years experience.
60469748

Indefinite visa, face to face appointment, 2 years old baby,

Customer Question

Indefinite visa, face to face appointment, 2 years old baby, should be in the meeting with me?

I have a face to face appointment for indefinite visa.
Do I need to take my baby with me in the meeting since it's face to face?

I do not think I can keep him quite in one room for hours.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Awan-Legal replied 6 years ago.

Awan-Legal : Hi
Awan-Legal : Do you mean a public enquiry appointment at the home office?
Customer:

no it's indefinite visa application in person

Awan-Legal : Hi
Awan-Legal : Is it with the Home Office though and in which category are you applying? Is the baby also included in your indefinite leave application?
Customer:

Croydon office, indefinite visa as HSMP holder

Customer:

he is included in my application

Customer:

how can I see your answer

Awan-Legal : My answer is as follows: You are not required to take your baby with you to the face to face appointment (this is known as a public enquiry office appointment). The process will involve waiting and can sometimes take all day. You will be required to submit your application and documents. You will not have to give a separate interview though. You must include your baby in your application if he is included in and submit his information, passport photos, birth certificate and passport but will not have to take your baby with you.
Awan-Legal : Please click accept on my answer and I am happy to answer any follow up questions that you may have. Kind regards.