Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

so if i get my tax affers up to date will she then be able

Customer Question

so if i get my tax affers up to date will she then be able to come and live with me
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.

You will see that I have posted to your other question.

The key is sorting out your back taxes, then showing that you will be able to derive an income from your self-employment in the future which is sufficient so that you can house and support your wife and her child without the need to access additional public funds.

You can do this by showing your previous earnings and also by submitting your wife's cv along with adverts for jobs in the locality where you are to live that she could reasonably expect to be employed in and specify that this income should be taken in to account in determining that you meet the financial eligibility criteria.

Provided you can do this and the application is well drafted she should be successful.

Kind regards,

Tom
Expert:  Thomas replied 5 years ago.
I note you have not clicked accept to my answer. Is there any further information you require?
If you do not click accept then your deposit simply stays with the website and I receive absolutely no credit for the time I have taken to answer your question. Only when you click accept does a portion of your deposit actually transfer to me and you will not be charged any further money simply by clicking accept.
Please click accept. I cannot work for free.
Tom