How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Senior Partner Your Own Question
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 13325
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Senior Partner is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi there my girlfriend is coming to the UK in January for a

This answer was rated:

Hi there my girlfriend is coming to the UK in January for a holiday,from Russia she has got a visa but when asking the travel does she need to bring any monies with her. He stated that she has to have £30 per day for the length of her visa to show customs. Her visa is for 180 days therefore she will need to show customs £5400.00 either in travel cheques or cash is this true?
How long is she coming for?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
About two weeks
fine then as long as she has a return ticket she needs to show she has enough t o support herself for the length of her visit no the length of the visa . Immigration are concerned to see people are genuine visitors do not need to work and will leave. So if she has a return ticket a job to go back to and enough money and.or credit cards to pay for her two week stay she should not have a problem.
Senior Partner and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions