How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 34236
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi I am separated but not divorced. I am having a relationship

Resolved Question:

Hi I am separated but not divorced. I am having a relationship with a woman who is a Ukrainian citizen, she is now pregnant, we love each other deeply and intend to marry after I get a divorce. What are my paternal rights, can she be deported?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 5 years ago.
If she is not here legally then she can be deported.
Your rights do not begin until the baby is born - and even then it is not guaranteed that she will be able to stay with the baby simply because you are the father
Clare and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you