How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Senior Partner Your Own Question
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 13325
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Senior Partner is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi i am a tire4 student ,i made an application for further

Customer Question

hi i am a tire4 student ,i made an application for further stay in the uk.under tire4 jenarel student catagoryo on 24 june2011 however my application was refused with no right af apple on 26 july2011.because i made the application after 3 days as my visa expaired on 21 june.this delay was because i hat to wait for my IELTS result as a supporting document with CAS for level 6 graduate diploma.I attempted to parsue an appeal againinst the decission of the sacretary of state,which was not entertained by the first the first tire tribunal.

Therefore, I am currently left with no option but make a fresh applicatoin with new CAS from my college. however my college now saying that they cannot issue me a new cas because i am allready over stay in this plese let me know if my college have any legal outhority to issue me a new CAS to apply with a freash application..

Thank you.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Senior Partner replied 5 years ago.
You cannot apply again from within the Uk , You will have to return home and reapply from outside the Uk. If you have overstayed for more than 28 days you will be barred from reapplying for 12 months.

Related UK Immigration Law Questions