How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1990
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my child was implanted two years ago,and now she has not got

Customer Question

my child was implanted two years ago,and now she has not got much speech. she is so aggressive, because she cannot communicate very well. and she feel that no one understand her. we have tried all we can back home. am so confused, because my child is now 5yrs with very little speech. please advise me what to do. am presently in the UK with a visting visa and my child medical visa which will expire on 13/11/11 next month and she need speech and language therapy what kind of visa can i apply for her since she is born in nigeria. and did her implant here in the UK.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  CharlotteSJ replied 5 years ago.
Before I advise you, I would be grateful if you could answer some further questions.

1. Is the correct treatment that your child needs available in the UK?
2. Did you obtain your original visit visa in order to accompany your child to the UK for medical treatment?
3. Has she had any treatment here so far and has it been successful?
4. Have the doctors she is seeing here given any indication as to what further treatment she requires and how long this will last?

Thank you