How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UK-Justice Your Own Question
UK-Justice, Barrister
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 16193
Experience:  Called to the Bar in 2007
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
UK-Justice is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how do i change my year of birth on my passport .i do have

Resolved Question:

how do i change my year of birth on my passport .i do have a copy [NOT THE ORIGNIAL COPY] of birth certificate.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to click ACCEPT once you get my answer.

If you can get the copy certified then you can ask for it to be changed.

You can get another original birth certificate, although there normally is a fee for this.

Please remember to click accept, thank you.
UK-Justice and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions