How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Awan-Legal Your Own Question
Awan-Legal, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 128
Experience:  Specialist in immigration law with the highest level of accreditation in this area and with many years experience.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Awan-Legal is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my wife has just obtained her FLR M visa to stay here for 2

This answer was rated:

my wife has just obtained her FLR M visa to stay here for 2 years , is she now eligible for NHS treatment and also free perscriptions ( we live in Wales by the way )

Awan-Legal : Hi there


Awan-Legal : Yes she is definitely entitled to NHS treatment which is not classed as a public fund. I have recently been successful in a similar case so not to worry as she can whilst on a spouse probationary visa.
Awan-Legal : The law covers Wales too.

does this cover perscription charges too ?

Awan-Legal : Yes as prescriptions are not classed as public funds, so as long as she is eligible for free prescriptions this is fine.
Awan-Legal : I hope that has been helpful.

ok tyvm

Awan-Legal and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
No problem, thank you.

Related UK Immigration Law Questions