How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CharlotteSJ Your Own Question
CharlotteSJ, Immigration Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  I have 6 years experience in Immigration law and I am accredited to LSC Level 2 and OISC Level 3.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
CharlotteSJ is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Indian Hindu Couple who were married in Kolkata India in October

Resolved Question:

Indian Hindu Couple who were married in Kolkata India in October 2009 and living in ABu DHabi, are seeking to get divorced. Wife is on husband's sponsorship. Petition is not yet filed. Wife walked out of husband's house and is living with her parents who are living in Abu Dhabi. Wife has secured admission in a Collegein UK for higher studies and has obtained UK Visa (without obtaining an NOC from husband). Wife will be leaving UAE in a week. Husband wants legal advise to get a divorce in UAE before she leaves for UK. PLease advise.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  CharlotteSJ replied 6 years ago.
It seems like you need advice from a specialist in UAE law rather than UK law. You may be better off seeking advice from a local solicitor. If you need advice on divorce under UK law then please let me know.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes I need advice from specialist in UAE law and Indian Law. Please guide me to such a specialist.
Expert:  CharlotteSJ replied 6 years ago.
I can't do that I'm afraid as I am not familiar with any solicitors in UAE.

You will need to contact your local law society or use the internet to find a solicitors firm specialising in family law close to where you live.

Sorry I can't be of more help.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
WIll I get a refund?
Expert:  CharlotteSJ replied 6 years ago.
You haven't been charged as I haven't 'answered' your question and you haven't accepted.
CharlotteSJ and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you