How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Senior Partner Your Own Question
Senior Partner
Senior Partner, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 13325
Experience:  Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Senior Partner is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have indefinate leave to remain in uk . i am from zimbabway

This answer was rated:

i have indefinate leave to remain in uk . i am from zimbabway . can i go on holiday 5 days to portugal ?do i need visa .
If you have indefinite leave to remain then you can enter and leave the country as often as you want.

Zimbabwe passport holders require a visa to go to portugal you need either to apply to portugal or for a schengen visa. If you have residence in the UK then it should not be a problem getting one.
Senior Partner and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you