How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi. I need advice please. I applied for naturalisation months

Resolved Question:

Hi. I need advice please. I applied for naturalisation months ago, its still pending and Ive just lost my Mum who lived in africa. I desperately want to go for her burial but I dont have a travel document. My country embassy has refused to give me an emergency travel document and home office said they cant help me either because I was given indefinite leave to remain outside immigration rules. What do I do to get one quickly?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



Have you tried to contact the UKBA to ask for the return of your documents?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No, I went to UKBA croydon and they couldnt give me the contact number. Said i am not allowed to call them anyway
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



Do you not have any other contact details other than those of the croydon office?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

No I dont. All I know is that my application is in liverpool office where they process everything to do with naturalisation. I applied through the nationality checking service croydon and was advised not to contact them, so I dont really have their contacts.


Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



Please bear with me for 10 minutes whilst I find some contact details for you.



Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Ok, thanks
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



I would suggest you contact the Liverpool Office at:



P.O. Box 306


L2 0QN


Tel: 0845(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>


Fax: 0151(NNN) NNN-NNNN/p>


You should contact them and explain the situation and at the same time request the return of your passport.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Thank you for your help.
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.

Its a pleasure.


If I have answered your question, kindly click accept.


Kind regards,

INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you