How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A. Valcke Your Own Question
A. Valcke
A. Valcke, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 740
Experience:  14+ years of experience // LL.B., Maîtrise en Droit, Masters in EU Law, Pg.Dip.L.P.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
A. Valcke is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thanks for the ansewr , but i still need some information also...

Customer Question

Thanks for the ansewr , but i still need some information also... what re the neccessary documrnt to add to application before submitting nad i need the download of type C application form to be sent to me seprately.
Thanks for customer service
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  A. Valcke replied 6 years ago.

Thanks for your follow up question.

Unfortunately, this website does not allow me the facility to send you the application form. You will therefore need to complete the on-line form:

You also need to provide the documents listed on the website of the Polish consulate in London:

These include:
-completed Schengen visa application form;
-your passport;
-your student visa;
-1 biometric photograph (colour, 35-40mm, with light background);
-confirmed booking of accommodation in Poland including proof of payment;
-letter from your university addressed to the Polish consulate confirming your attendance;
-proof of travel medical insurance;
-evidence of possession of sufficient financial means such as recent bank statements or copies of your traveller's cheque.

I hope this answers your question.

I hope this answers your question.