UK Immigration Law

Have UK Immigration Law Questions? Get Answers Now.

UK Immigration Law

I was refused a UK Tier 4 Visa because the officer refused

Customer Question
to accept my proof of...
I was refused a UK Tier 4 Visa because the officer refused to accept my proof of maintenance. I submitted a bank statement for half of the necessary 28 days and a downloaded statement of account for the other 28. The statement has name, address, logo, bar code etc. The second part is a ad-hoc printout of the account transactions that has bank logo and account number. The papers were refused since they are mere printouts, albeit official bank printouts. Obviously, it was an error not waiting to
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
9/6/2011
Solicitor: Thomas, Solicitor replied 6 years ago
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor

Thanks for your question.

I think you may not have completed your post, the final sentence appears to be truncated.

Can you please restate and I shall advise.

Kind regards,

Tom
I was refused a UK Tier 4 Visa because the officer refused to accept my proof of maintenance. I submitted a bank statement for half of the necessary 28 days and a downloaded statement of account for the other 28. The statement has name, address, logo, bar code etc. The second part is a ad-hoc printout of the account transactions that has bank logo and account number. The papers were refused since they are mere printouts, albeit official bank printouts.
Obviously, it was an error not waiting to the next month to send in a mailed, printed statement.
Question: looks to me that Administrative Review will be unsuccessful in this case.
The scholl I applied to will under no circumstances issue a new CAS.
Have I any chance of going to school at all?

When does your current visa expire?

Kind regards,

Tom

I have no Visa. I applied for a Tier 4 and the application came back denied.
Ok.

So you are applying from your home country and not in the UK, correct?

Tom

Correct, Sir. From [Israel], i..e. Occupied Palestinian Territories (Amman Jordan Consular Post).

I received an entry denial notice last week.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

I cannot submit a new application, as the school is unable to provide me with a new CAS.

I understand from you that the Administrative Review will probably prove unsucessful.

Are you suggesting that I abandon my hope of learning in the UK institution to which I was accepted and already paid tuition to?

You are saying that you feel that you have no solution for me.

Is that correct?

You have not been given a right of appeal - is this also correct?

Did you instruct a solicitor/agent to prepare your application?

Tom

I have been given no right of appeal.

I unfortunately did not use an agent to prepare the application.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
Thomas
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor