How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11825
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

can u apply student visa for my brother bhalf of me.i pay u

Resolved Question:

can u apply student visa for my brother bhalf of me.i pay u fee.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 5 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


I am afraid experts are not permitted to act for customers outside of the site, however, I can recommend a Solicitor for you. I can recommend Mr. Hassan Butt. You can contact him on: 01189 585 855 or


If your brother applies for a student visa, he will need to meet the requirements of the immigration rules.


The course chosen will have to be with an approved education provider and certain requirements in relation to maintenance funds will also need to be met.


I hope this helps. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions