How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CharlotteSJ Your Own Question
CharlotteSJ, Immigration Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 78
Experience:  I have 6 years experience in Immigration law and I am accredited to LSC Level 2 and OISC Level 3.
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
CharlotteSJ is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i am wating for the answer

Resolved Question:

i am wating for the answer?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  CharlotteSJ replied 6 years ago.
If you want to make your article 8 application on the basis of your relationship with your partner then it would be helpful if you could show proof of cohabitation and so letters addressed to you at her address would be better than proof of your address at your brother's address. Any letters will do although if they are from government departments such as the tax office, council tax or utility companies then that would be better. It depends on what you are trying to prove as to what address would be better.

I hope this answers your question in which case please accept. Should you require any further information, please ask.
CharlotteSJ and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you