UK Immigration Law

Have UK Immigration Law Questions? Get Answers Now.

UK Immigration Law

my husband can to the uk in 1998 has the right to remain but

Customer Question
my husband came to the...

my husband came to the uk in 1998 has the right to remain but just does not have a british passport in the 12years since he has been here he has never been in trouble with the law in any sort of way, last year he was invloved in the very last minute in conspiracy to commit arson and the judge for my husband was unable to make a decion and was transferred to a probation officer which stated that my husaband was no threat to the public in any sort of way and should be given a less sentence like community service but the judge gave him 18months, because he got over 12months now i have to try and stop him to get deported. I have sent the paper work back to the uk border ageny, iam british myself and have four british children , i really need some advice im really worried he will get deported.

Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: UK Immigration Law
6/19/2011
Solicitor: INC, Solicitor-Advocate replied 6 years ago
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate

What Nationality is your husband?

Are the children also his?

many thanks,

my husband is a pakistani national. All the four children are his. Thankyou so much you dont undersand how worried iam.

Thanks for the clarification.

The first thing I suggest you do is instruct a Solicitor to act on your behalf.

The Solicitor should make an application to the High Court for an injunction preventing removal of your husband from the UK. At the same, time, he/she should send a letter before action to the treasury solicitor (Solicitor acting for the UKBA) and set out the claim, making reference to any human rights claim.

Once he has done this, he will have to make an application for Judicial Review to the HIgh Court. It will then be up to a High Court Judge to decide. During the process, an application for bail should be made. If granted, your husband will be released on bail pending appearance at a hearing.

The best thing you can do at this stage is instruct a solicitor. If you can let me know what town you are in, I may be able to locate one for you.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,

thanyou for your help i am from sheffield my husband was to get a early release date on the 7th of july but was refused by the uk border agency but do you think he has a good chance of being deported he has never been in trouble with the law

thanyou for your help

From what you have explained above, he has a strong case for human rights and I would suggest that a solicitor get involved with this as soon as possible as they would be able to work through the process for you.

On the information you have provided above, I would be of the opinion that he would have a string case against removal, however, an application needs to be made. Without this, he may be removed.

Kind regards,

an aplication has been made i have a case worker involved now i have sent all the information she needs , i dont know iam really scared do they normally send deport people on their first offence iam really sorry if iam doing your head in i dont what to think.

Generally, they do deport at the completion of a sentence, however, not always if there is human rights issues involved. This is why it is very important for you to instruct a lawyer at this stage.

Kind regards,

have you got a good solicitor in mind in sheffield

thankyou

You can find one on the law society website, under the section 'Find A Solicitor'.

Alternatively, have a look on the ILPA website. See following link:

http://www.ilpa.org.uk/

I hope this answers your question.l If so, kindly click accept.

Kind regards,

INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
thanks alot
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
i think ill need it
INC
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate