How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1990
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi I would like to go to Bulgaria for a holiday with my kid

Customer Question

I would like to go to Bulgaria for a holiday with my kid ,
do I need any writhing permit from the father.

Thank you
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  UK-Justice replied 6 years ago.
Thanks for your question. Please remember to click ACCEPT once you get my answer.

How long are you going for?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.


Only for 2months .I am originally from Bulgaria and I have got dual nationality

Expert:  UK-Justice replied 6 years ago.
And there is no care order or prohibited steps order in place?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I have not answered my question
Expert:  Clare replied 6 years ago.
How old is the child and is the father named on the birth certificate?