How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1991
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

if i was served deportation notice because of divorce decree

Customer Question

if i was served deportation notice because of divorce decree absolute 1998 and the period of notice has expired except for the last month of 32 years as i was in criminal law would i have to pay a lawyer to reinstate me to recover seized property or could i just renew my lost passport would have expired 2015 and hope for the best
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



Can you please elaborate and provide further details.


many thanks,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
came when i was five dad worked for foreign office always abroad went to states and then came here with five years right to remain got married twelve years brought up kids next 18 years had divorce high court
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
are you still interested in this question
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
please reply or refund the money