Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
28732269

I NEED TO TALK TO SOME EXPERT THAT CAN GIVE ME ADVISED IN HOW

I NEED TO TALK TO SOME EXPERT THAT CAN GIVE ME ADVISED IN HOW CAN I GET MY HUSBAND TO LEAVE IN ENGLAND,HIS NATIONALITY IS EGYPTYAN WE WERE LIVING IN EGYPT TOGETHER WHEN THE POLITICAL ISSUES STARTED AND VIOLANT ERUCTED AND I HAVE TO LEAVE EGYPT AND LEAVE HIN BEHIONDED.WICH PAPERS ARE REQUIRED?
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.
Hi
Thanks for your question.
To enable me to answer your question could you please respond to the following:-
1. That you are asking how your husband can come to the UK to settle here permanently
2. What nationality are you
Kind regards.
Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
my nationality is Spanish but i leave in England since 1984 my surname in England is Robinson actually im thinking in getting an english pasaport
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.
pHi,

Thanks for your question.

You as a Spanish Citizen are a national of an EEA member state country, this means you can come to the UK to exercise your treaty rights by working here. You husband can also come as he is the non-eea family member of you.

He will need to apply to the UK Embassy in Egypt for a family permit, this is free of charge and note will be made in his passport that he has the right to come to the UK. He will need to complete and submit the UKBA’s form “VAF5 – Family Permit” from the UKBA’s Visa Service’s website. There are also some guidance notes which you should both read to help you make the application.

Generally, You will need to provide him with a copy of your passport certified by a UK solicitor, proof of your relationship (eg. Marriage Certificate, birth certificates, passport copies) and a letter from you confirming that you are his wife and that you have travelled to the UK and wish now for him to join you.

Once he is here, he can apply for a Residence Card which will state that he has leave to remain here for a period of 5 years, subject to your marriage still subsisting.

If this has been useful please kindly click accept so that I may be rewarded for my time. If you do not click accept your money stays with the site and I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question.

I will answer your follow up questions you may have.

Kind regards,

Tom
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
can you farword all this by email me? thanks
Expert:  Thomas replied 6 years ago.

I'm afraid that private contact is prohibited between customers and experts. You will simply have to copy and paste the text in to Word (or other) and save it.

If you cannot copy if I would suggest that you do screen prints of the text.

Please click accept. If you do not click accept then your deposit stays with the site and I do not receive any credit for the time I have taken to answer your question.

I will continue to answer any follow up questions you have.

Kind regards,

Tom