How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11843
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have a conviction for drink driving whilst disqualified and

Customer Question

i have a conviction for drink driving whilst disqualified and received 16 months loss of licence and a au$1000 fine. would i be able to get a youth mobility visa for the uk with this or would it be refused?
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



This is a matter for the UKBA. You should disclose the conviction of the application form. If you fail to do so, it will adversely affect your application.


Generally, minor offences are not considered, however, a disqualification for drink driving may not be deemed to be a minor offence and as such, any application you make is likely to be refused.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


Kind regards,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.
What are you not happy about?

Related UK Immigration Law Questions