How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11846
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, I am an MBA student currently in uk. I want my wIfe

Customer Question


I am an MBA student currently in uk. I want my wIfe and 2 kids to join me here from pakistan on dependant visas, what documents do they need to submit with application?

Currently they have prepared the following:

1. Bank statements, funds are in 2 different accounts
2. A letter from my college explaining their passport numbers and all my current status with college.
3. Marriage certificate.
4. A copy of my passport and residence permit.

What else do they need?

Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 6 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


In addition to the above documents, I would suggest you include the following:


1. Birth Certificates of Children.

2. Evidence of accommodation in the UK.

3. Evidence of you having maintained contact with your family in Pakistan. Eg. emails, itemised telephone bills etc.

4. Evidence of your financial support, if any.

5. Evidence of land or property ownership in Pakistan.

6. Sponsorship Declaration from you.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
You know nothing about dependant visa...response is totally unacceptable.

I am not applying for her visit visa or getting married now. This is a dependant visa.